Slope is sustainably crafted in the USA from North American Walnut or Maple and finished with food grade mineral oil.
• Wood is a naturally porous material that requires occasional application of mineral oil or wood conditioner to ensure a lifetime of use.
• To properly season the board, we recommend applying 2-3 coats of food grade mineral oil or wood conditioner prior to the first use.
• Do not put in dishwasher
Slope was designed in San Francisco by Industrial Designer Andrew Perkins.
More than a beautiful modern wood carving board, the Fire Road Slope Carving Board is designed to be the workhorse of your kitchen or next backyard barbecue. Improving upon the traditional edge grain carving board, Slope has a slanted groove along the border that carries excess juices downhill into the carved trough. The sloped groove reduces the risk of spilling while carving and allows for easy collection of juices for making sauces and gravy.
• Sloped Groove Along Border
• Gravy Trough Can Hold Up To 1/2 Cup of Liquid
• Double Sided (Back Side Can Be Used as Cutting Board)
• Finished with Mineral Oil
• Made in the USA
• Prop 65 Compliant
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: