Take a sensorial journey to Japan and be transported to an otherworldly soak in a majestic Japanese hinoki cypress onsen bath. Experience deep, meditative relaxation, euphoria, decompression of the body and mind, and release of stored tension.
Japanese hinoki cypress essential oil promotes relaxation while geranium calms the mind and body. Refreshing, exotic jasmine sambac and red mandarin will elevate your mood and soothe your spirit.
Always shake well before use to emulsify all the botanical ingredients. After a bath or shower, while the pores are still open, apply a layer of mist from the shoulders down to the tops of the feet. For hard to reach areas, mist into your cupped palm and pat into the skin.
For enhanced self-care, take a moment to press the essence into the skin. This simple step will flush the skin’s pathways with nutrients in preparation for nourishing Hikaru Multi-Use Oil.
Hand-made in small batches from 100% natural ingredients.
Kasumi is a Japanese name that means mist. Inspired by the balmy mists that often linger over Japan’s hot springs, the Amayori Kasumi Hinoki Onsen Aromatic Sake Body Essence will nourish and soothe your skin while it transports your soul through botanical fragrance.
• Use this moment of self-care to be present and breathe deeply while you allow your body to be enveloped in a gossamer mist of some of Japan’s most time-honored skincare ingredients: softening sake, restorative senchagreen tea, soothing antioxidant-rich gobo root, healing yomogi (Japanese mugwort), and nourishing wakamesea kelp.
• In addition, aloe vera heals and calms the skin while adding a sheer veil of weightless hydration.
• This healing mist makes all body care more effective.
• Use Kasumi after a bath or shower to infuse the pores with nutrients and nourish the skin, improving its wellbeing instantaneously and nurturing it over time.
• Adding this important step to your body care routine creates the perfect canvas for moisturizers and oil, and is ideal for layering with Amayori's Hikaru Multi-Use Oil.
• Kasumi can also be used as aromatic bookends to any self-care ritual.
• A few mists on the shoulders and a deep inhale is the perfect way to step out of the day-to-day and experience the otherworldly mists of Japan’s beautiful hot springs.
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: