The Colosseum Gold Ring is modelled with irregular shape organic circles formed by slices of gold tubing. 3-D printed and hand finished by skilled goldsmiths using traditional metalsmithing techniques who have been making jewelry for fine jewelry designers for decades.
• Gold is naturally a non-tarnishing material but over time it can get dull and dirty
• Hi June Parker Jewelry New York recommends getting professional polishing and cleaning once a year
• Please check regularly for stone settings to ensure they are secure
• Storage is very important, and they recommend that you store your Hi June Parker jewelry in the pouch that it came in, or a jewelry box between wearings
• Avoid contact with harsh chemicals that could damage the stones
3-D printed and hand finished by skilled goldsmiths using traditional metalsmithing techniques who have been making jewelry for fine jewelry designers for decades. Made in NYC using recycled gold.
The Hi June Parker Jewelry New York Colosseum Gold Ring is a cluster of an eclectic mix of stones in different shapes captured in an oval shape. Great for wearing alone or stacking with your favorite stackable rings.
• Tapered ring band for a comfortable fit.
• Size 7.
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: