The Jolie Laide Weekender Noir Leather Camera Bag was designed with the nomadic photographer in mind, one who plans on traveling light with their camera, yet wants a travel bag that is versatile, stylish and refined.
• The Weekender by Jolie laide is inspired by a 1970's retro take on the camera bag, giving this version a unique retro design yet with a modern finish.
• The interior padding is adjustable and also removable, allowing The Weekender to also be used as the perfect travel bag for those last minute escapes.
• Jolie Laide handcrafted leather accessories are created by a small family-run artisan leather company in León, Guanajuato, México.
• Through weekly communication of emails, photos, and videos it is clear that these artisans are passionate about their craft.
• They employ and empower these craftspeople by paying them a fair, living wage.
• Authenticity and transparency to their customers are important to them and important to their customers
• The Jolie Laide brand is distinguished by its integrity. They are committed to creating unique, high-quality products and will not cut corners to compromise quality.
Textiles | Hand-Painted Indigo Dyed Mud-Cloth
Solid Protective Hard Surface on Bottom and Top
Designed for one DSLR + One lens OR Two 35mm
Front Pocket | 7 x 3.5 Inches, Magnetic Closure
Solid Top Handle
Adjustable Leather Strap
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Support Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: