The Cleanser - Double Cleanse in One
The double cleanse method has been taking over skin care routines for some time. The idea is to cleanse first with oil to get oily grime out, then with a water based cleanser to remove the rest. It's how drycleaners get stains out- so it makes sense, but it's not necessarily the most efficient.
The beauty of Ginga's Biodynamic Purifying Cleanser is that it has Activated Charcoal to remove all the oil-based grime and makeup (not silicone-based makeup). The charcoal works together with natural, plant-based Glucosides that are incredibly safe and clean up the water-based gunk.
If you double cleanse and want to save time- try it and compare the results for yourself. You'll be glad you did.
The Mask - High-Performing Minerals
Single-origin clays with unique mineral compositions. Completely natural and produces immediate results.
Easy to use - just apply and wash when dry, after 10-15 minutes. The minerals penetrate the skin and keep working even after the mask is washed off.
Ginga's mask come as powders, leaving you free to activate them using either water or plant-based liquids such as aloe juice, almond milk, apple cider vinegar, coconut vinegar, or whatever else works best for your skin.
The Serum - Quick Absorbing
It's hard to find a natural serum that absorbs into the skin quickly, but the Biodynamic Rejuvenating Serum was designed to do just that.
Apply with a gentle massage, and you're ready to put on sunscreen or makeup shortly after without having to waste time waiting.
Use twice daily: morning and night. Apply to skin after an exfoliating step and before applying serums or moisturizers. Rinse off with fresh water, or wipe off with cleansing cloth.
HOW TO USE in 3 Steps:
1- Mix 1 tsp powder and 1/2 tsp water into a paste (or enhance by using plant-based milk, coconut water, aloe, or apple cider...)
2- Apply to clean skin and let mask dry (about 10-15 minutes)
3- Rinse and apply Ginga moisturizer or serum. Use 2-3 times per week for continuous improvement.
Cleanse first, then apply Serum to damp skin and massage gently into skin.
Give it a minute to absorb. Reapply if more is desired.
All recycleable glass containers.
Ginga's Self-Care Set includes their Biodynamic Purifying Cleanser, one mask from Ginga's best-selling 100% kaolin masks, the Biodynamic Rejuvenating Serum, and a vegan porcelain dish and spoon set.
• The Biodynamic Purifying Cleanser is designed to cleanse without destroying the natural lipid barrier that protects our skin. At the same time, it’s powerful enough to remove makeup and grime.
• The activated charcoal traps pollutants and contaminants without the need for synthetic surfactants. This avoids over-cleansing and unintentionally creating an imbalance in the skin.
• Other ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid, Fruticose Lichen, and Alexandrian Laurel, help restore and protect the skin. The results are more than just clean and smooth skin- this cleanser also provides a cathartic, refreshed feeling that you'll look forward to in your skincare.
• Ginga's face masks are made of 100% Kaolin clay. Unlike Bentonite clay or French clay, Kaolin clay attracts to oil and is very gentle on the skin's hydration balance. This makes it great for clearing out pores, and removing grime and excess oil.
• The different masks are actually sourced from different regions in the world. Like wine, they have the same ingredient, but the properties of each one is different. This is because each region has a different mineral composition.
• Ginga Anti-Aging Mask is rich in copper and zinc - perfect for reducing fine lines and wrinkles while improving elasticity. They even keep firming the skin for several hours after the mask is washed off.
• Ginga Blemish Control Mask has a higher concentration of sulfur, which has two great anti-acne properties: it kills harmful skin bacteria - reducing redness, and it draws out oils from clogged pores and existing blemishes - reducing their appearance.
• Ginga Pore Refining Mask is rich in potassium, an excellent mineral for skin hydration, as well as magnesium - a deep penetrating skin protectant that nourishes skin and tightens pores.
• The Biodynamic Rejuvenating Serum is a combination of powerful actives that does nearly everything from clarifying and brightening, to hydrating and firming. It leaves skin so soft, you'll just want to pet your face after.
• Unlike serums that champion a single ingredient- this serum takes care of real skin- skin that has more than one isolated issue. That’s why it can be used by anyone for any type of skin, even people unsure of their skin type.
• Multiple ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, MSM, DMAE, natural extracts, and vitamins all work together to correct a range of issues... and together- they're able to actually be more effective than an ingredient that targets one issue at a time.
Made with organic and natural ingredients.
Free from: parabens, sulfates, petrolatum, SLS & SLES, propylene glycol, silicones, phthalates ...and many more.
Ginga Anti-Aging / Blemish Control / Pore Refining Masks: Kaolin clay
Biodynamic Rejuvenating Serum: Aloe Vera Juice*, Alcohol*, DMAE Bitartrate, Jojoba Oil*, Vegan Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, MSM, Rooibos Extract*, Hyaluronic Acid, Pink Grapefruit Oil*, Green Tea & White Tea Extract*, White Willow Extracts*, Vitamin E, Sunflower Oil, Vitamin B3, Xanthan Gum*Certified Organic Ingredient | All ingredients from vegan sources | 83% Organic
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: