• Nettle has an immune-modulating effect and contains Quercetin - one of nature’s most potent anti-histamines, especially when combined with the enzyme Bromelain, found in Pineapple.
• Elderflower is a strong restorative anticatarrhal and along with Eyebright’s drying properties helps to reduce the build-up of mucus and soothe itchy eyes.
• Chamomile has a direct antimicrobial process and has been shown to stop cells from releasing histamine.
• Plantain leaves cool the system, act as a demulcent and tone the mucous membranes of the nasal passages, helping to de-sensitise them to allergens.
• Gingko and Ginger are potent traditional remedies for hayfever and have been used for centuries to combat inflammation and contain antioxidants that aid the immune system.
• Peppermint and Perilla are carminative, antispasmodic, antiemetic and hepatic herbs that act as a tonic.
Shake well before every use to ensure correct ratio of herbs. Add two teaspoons (around 4g) per cup and always use freshly drawn and boiled water. Allow to brew for 3-5 minutes according to taste. Add a slice of lemon if desired. Avoid during pregnancy unless prescribed by a doctor or herbalist. May interact with some prescription drugs – please consult your doctor for advice. Not suitable for babies and children.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
The Tribe Skincare Organic Hayfever Relief Herbal Tea is loose leaf, and is free of caffeine, gluten, wheat, perservatives, additives, and synthetic flavourings.
Net contents: 1.4 oz /40g
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: