Reinforced stainless steel with an old-time finish.
Dishwasher-safe. Traceability marking.
Designed and made in France.
Resolutely vintage-looking and hinting at childhood memories, the patinated finish of the Nostalgy Stainless Steel Saucepan by de Buyer confers it refinement and elegance.
• Skirt in AISI 304 stainless steel, without sharp corners.
• Pouring lip. Durable, undeformable and robust cookware.
• Thick sandwich bottom (7mm): suitable for induction and even diffusion of heat across the bottom of the pan.• Old time finish : scratch-proof
• Stainless steel riveted handles: designed for optimal ergonomics; grooves under the handles for your fingers : comfortable and smooth grip.
• French style curvature: keeps your hand away from the heating source : facilitates the pouring ; firm and balanced grip.
• Modern handle with elegant branding.
• Hanging hole : facilitates the tidying up.
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: