Reinforced stainless steel with an old-time finish.
Dishwasher-safe. Traceability marking.
Designed and made in France.
Resolutely vintage-looking and hinting at childhood memories, the patinated finish of the Nostalgy Stainless Steel Saucepan by de Buyer confers it refinement and elegance.
• Skirt in AISI 304 stainless steel, without sharp corners.
• Pouring lip. Durable, undeformable and robust cookware.
• Thick sandwich bottom (7mm): suitable for induction and even diffusion of heat across the bottom of the pan.• Old time finish : scratch-proof
• Stainless steel riveted handles: designed for optimal ergonomics; grooves under the handles for your fingers : comfortable and smooth grip.
• French style curvature: keeps your hand away from the heating source : facilitates the pouring ; firm and balanced grip.
• Modern handle with elegant branding.
• Hanging hole : facilitates the tidying up.
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: