Finest blade material
Unique counterweight at the back of the handle to adjust the balance
Made in France
The FK2 Stainless Steel Pairing Knife by de Buyer is essential for any small cutting task. The FK2 Stainless Steel Pairing Knife can be used for peeling, cutting, removing outer parts or seeds, cutting fruit and vegetables into decorations, etc.
• Finest blade material : X50CrMoV15 (1.4116) stainless steel alloy.
• Hard for edge retention and tough for edge durability.
• Fine blade geometry : ground to a finer edge than traditional blades for sharper slicing.
• High strength durability : one piece blade, solid bolster and thick tang with strong and durable carbon fibre composite handle.
• Dynamic handle shape : reverse wedge shape with carbon fibre texture grips strongly to resist hand slip.
• Find your balance: to adjust blade/handle balance unscrew the tail to remove counterweight spacers.
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Support Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: