Originally introduced as a holiday item at Blackbird's former store, The Field House, in 2011, their hand made incense pyres are simple way to scent your space using the ancient smoke ritual. Each tin contains 20+ scented black charcoal cones. The tin lid may act as a burner but we recommend finding a special dish or vessel that represents you to enhance the experience.
How to burn cone incense:
1. Select a heat resistant burner such as a traditional cone incense burner, stone, seashell, tile or dish.
2. Place burner on a stable surface away from flamable objects, children and pets.
3. Carefully light the tip of the cone and let burn for 10 to 15 seconds until an ember has formed and then blow out.
4. Allow to smoke until the cone has burned all the way through.
5. Dispose of ash in water to prevent risk of fire.
6. Keep your burner clean by scooping ash or washing away residue. Salt and sand make great bases for your burner.
Handmade in Seattle, WA.
The Ai Cone Incense is pronounced "eye," which means love in Japanese and Chinese. There's a modern elegance about this ultra green scent. Geranium's dark lush flora casts it's rosey scent over perfectly symmetrical marble pathways. The soil is rich and never goes without water. The summer is cooled by the shade of architecture.
Scent Notes: Geranium, Rose Stem, Moss, Mint.
• Lid may act as burner
• 20+ cones per tin
• Natural essential oils
• Natural bamboo charcoal cone
• Reusable/recyclable packaging
• Travels well + Perfect gift
• Burn time: 20 min approx.
• Scent lasts 2-4 hours (medium sized room)
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: