Originally introduced as a holiday item at Blackbird's former store, The Field House, in 2011, their hand made incense pyres are simple way to scent your space using the ancient smoke ritual. Each tin contains 20+ scented black charcoal cones. The tin lid may act as a burner but we recommend finding a special dish or vessel that represents you to enhance the experience.
How to burn cone incense:
1. Select a heat resistant burner such as a traditional cone incense burner, stone, seashell, tile or dish.
2. Place burner on a stable surface away from flamable objects, children and pets.
3. Carefully light the tip of the cone and let burn for 10 to 15 seconds until an ember has formed and then blow out.
4. Allow to smoke until the cone has burned all the way through.
5. Dispose of ash in water to prevent risk of fire.
6. Keep your burner clean by scooping ash or washing away residue. Salt and sand make great bases for your burner.
Handmade in Seattle, WA.
The Izba Cone Incense reminds Blackbird of traditional Russian farmhouses with warm wood walls and smoky fireplaces, and the wild herbs and flowers growing outside. The Russian and Arabic word Izba refers to a countryside dwelling that forms the living quarters of a conventional farmstead.
Scent Notes: cedarwood, lavender.
• Lid may act as burner
• 20+ cones per tin
• Natural essential oils
• Natural bamboo charcoal cone
• Reusable/recyclable packaging
• Travels well + Perfect gift
• Burn time: 20 min approx.
• Scent lasts 2-4 hours (medium sized room)
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: