The Cherry Cotton Tea Towel features crimson cherries, muted greys, and delicate greens against an elegant ivory backdrop. Finely rendered fruit and leaves recall a painting in trompe l’oeil style, making a lovely, subdued complement to table settings in any season. This French linen has been carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship
• Features a richly colored pattern reflecting the natural splendor of Southern France
• Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
• Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
• Each handmade French country tablecloth naturally features slight variations, making it a unique piece of art
• Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Support Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: