This product was specially designed and built for those who want custom and want it with quality and durability. So, with that said, all bespoke designs were put to the test; resulting in some of the finest craftsmanship never to be duplicated with the same color and/or hardware combination. Make sure you are part of the few who own a luxury good with such unique history.
• Beau Satchelle recommends you do not store your Luxury Leather product(s) in plastic to help prevent mildew, bacteria and the possibility of drying out. Leather needs to breathe.
• Your dust bag will keep mild dust off while not in use!
• Keep your hands clean to prevent dirt, makeup, hair products, etc. from getting on your handbag.
• Avoid placing your bag on or in places where it may get scratched or stained; shopping cart trolley, file cabinet drawer, salon counter top, or anywhere a splinter, rough edge or chemicals can damage your Luxury Leather product.
• Avoid spillage of beverages and liquids that could leave a watermark; even mineral water can leave a mark if not attended to properly.
• You can use non-alcoholic baby wipes to wipe down your bag for light dust and Premium Leather Cleaner/Conditioner for your specific type of leather product.
• For best results, find your nearest leather care professional. With proper care your handbag can last a lifetime!
All US laws and regulations are followed when obtaining and incorporating these exotic skins for the production of all luxury goods and accessories. It starts with a vision and then determined through the measurements, this is how creating a work of art begins. With straight lines and curves, silhouettes and shadows, architecture and landscapes, the vision is then put on paper until the right combination is formulated. At that point, the production process begins. Each bespoke luxury good is handcrafted one at a time using no machines. Hand cutting, hand assembly and hand burnishing processed are all used during production. But most importantly, hand stitching using the traditional saddle stitch is what turns the raw materials into a beautiful finished product.
The Beau Satchelle Wild American Alligator Briefcase is for someone special who has most everything but most of all, this one is for someone who likes exotic and unique with a pop of color. Another timeless piece carrying classic luxury design; surely to bring a smile on their face. Made with one genuine wild American alligator (approximate 10 feet in length) legally obtained in the wild humanely; then, tanned, tagged and sold through a sustainable and reputable source.
• The interior has a soft yet durable plonge cowhide in bone and features an American alligator zippered pocket for a small iPad, tablet or smartphone along with solid brass hardware to enhance its heirloom quality.
• When looking for true craftsmanship, this elegant briefcase was hand-stitched throughout the entire piece.
• The handle has a hand-stitched alligator overlay.
• No Machines were used during the production process.
• All bespoke luxury travel bags and accessories comes with a custom made dust cover along with custom packaging.
• This item comes with a American alligator shoulder strap.
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: