The object of the MoMA El Balancin Game is to create improbable shapes that defy gravity. The pieces in El Balancin (The Seesaw) are composed of seemingly random geometric forms that can interact in endless formations.
• Pico Pao (which means woodpecker in Spanish) is an artisan wood workshop that's nestled in the Spanish mountain village LubiÃ¡n.
• The building was once the home of a single mother with six children.
• These children, and the industriousness and ingenuity they brought to their play, is the inspiration behind many of Pico Pao's games.
• A member of the Pico Pao studio was featured in MoMA's 2011 exhibition Talk to Me.
• The box contains 26 composite wood pieces and 12 wood pieces.
• Ages 8+. /!\WARNING: Choking Hazard- Item contains small parts. Not for Children under 8.
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Support Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: