Short repetitive pins in soft grey on white 200tc cotton percale. An Area classic, the PINS Cotton Bedding is a printed cotton percale that is smooth, crisp and cool to sleep in. Purposefully light, loose variations in line and spacing yield a calming motif airily reminiscent of bamboo weaves.
• All AREA items can be machine washed except for the wool blankets, linen quilts and printed linen pillows.
• Wash bedding before use in warm or cold water on the regular or gentle cycle.
• Wash bedding separately from other laundry (separating light and dark colors).
• Wash cotton blankets separately to avoid shedding on other bedding. Remove damp bedding promptly from the washer and shake out before drying to reduce wrinkling.
• Do not use softeners, it is not needed.
• Tumble dry on low or medium heat and be careful not to over-dry.
• Over-drying makes fabrics brittle and causes shrinking and wrinkling.
• Remove from dryer when slightly damp to avoid excess wrinkling.
• Do not use dryer sheets. Empty the lint filter before drying, especially with blankets.
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: