The iBlock Tablet-Holding Cutting Board is your solution to perusing cooking videos and online recipes without having to awkwardly maneuver your phone or tablet and risk getting it covered in water. The symmetrically designed tablet slot comfortably holds most current tablets and also serves as a stop against the front of the counter when not in use.
• Slot is 1/2 inch wide and 3/4 inch deep. The cutting area is approximately 12x18 with the tablet slot sitting about an inch higher than the board.
• CARE: Coat with mineral oil once every couple weeks, or as much as needed. For a more resilient finish, apply beeswax/mineral oil mix with a soft cloth. Wipe off excess.
• SANITIZING: Dampen a wiping rag with 1:1 ratio of water and white vinegar. Dry immediately with a clean rag. Use of bleach is not recommended.
• USE: Stabilize the board by placing it on top of a dish towel before cutting. WASHING Wash with sponge or rag, dish soap and warm water
• Do not ever put this board in your dishwasher. Avoid using a scrubby pad and never use a steel brush; sponges and wiping rags are best. Avoid using a serrated edge on the board as it is particularly harsh on the board’s surface.
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: