This bag represents the brand's eclectic approach to design. It is tanned by hand in Italy. The leather is smooth and soft and the leopard print is a cool addition to one of the brand's best-selling designs.
CARE TIPS: Our leathers age gently over time, colours naturally change and darken, and each piece develops a distinct and unique character.
• Breaking-in period - The leather straps will soften up after a few weeks depending on frequency of use. Occasionally treat with a leather conditioner to maintain suppleness.
• Stretching - Do not overfill a bag.
• Cleaning - Just use a damp cloth.
• Weather- If leather gets too wet, dry it slowly at room temperature and retain its original shape.
• Storage – Keep the dust bag your bag came in for storage.
At Brix and Bailey we travel all over the world to find suppliers and partners (sometimes these journeys can be beautiful and treacherous). Our leather factory in Italy has more than 100 years of experience producing leather goods and working with luxury worldwide brands and smaller independent designers.The craftsmen at our factory are experts in their field, so we trust them to help us source the best Italian leathers for Brix and Bailey products which are then designed in our studios in London and New York. We see any weathering as part of the charm and story rather than damage and think a few marks here and there make our products look loved.
Made from premium leather and genuine Italian calf hair, the Leather and Calf Hair Bag can be used as a clutch, a wallet or a purse. The zip-top Leather and Calf Hair Bag is sized to hold your phone, cards, and keys with a bit of room to spare, making it the perfect example of sophisticated, minimalist design.
• All premium grade leathers are sourced from the best tanneries in the world.
• Removeable black leather cross body strap and removable wristlet for ease of use.
• Fully lined.
• One internal handy pocket to keep essentials safe.
• Top zip closure
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: