General Knot & Co. travel kits are not only stylish but functional, with taped seams and a water-resistant cotton canvas lining to protect all of your valuables from the occasional leaky bottle. Sturdy buffalo leather handle and leather pulls add to the look and durability of the kit.
Wipe off with a soft damp cloth. Do not machine wash.
This General Knot & Co. Cotton 1960s Collier-Campbell Print Travel Kit was designed and hand crafted in Bedford, New York.
A pair of British sister/artists took the textile industry by storm in the 1960s and created some of the most influential patterns of the decade. This particular General Knot & Co. Cotton 1960s Collier-Campbell Print Travel Kit showcases one of their most famous patterns.
• Taped seams and a water-resistant cotton canvas lining help to protect all of your valuables from the occasional leaky bottle.
• Sturdy veg tanned leather handles and pulls add to the look and durability of the kit. Travel stylishly.
• Made in the USA- Limited Edition.
• Cotton/Leather. Brass YKK Zipper. Leather tab and zipper pull.
• Size: 10 1/2” Length x 5” Width x 5” Height.
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Support Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: