Beautiful Japanese cotton pillows instantly update the look of your bed or sofa. Removable covers can be machine washed. Down and feather overfilled inserts are firm but cozy.
Cover is removable and machine washable. If stained, soak overnight in OxiClean. Hot iron if needed.
Covers are sewn in Los Angeles from 100% cotton woven in Japan; inserts made in USA.
* Promo codes do not apply to this product, due to the brand's request.
These Huddleson Linens Japanese Cotton Shibori Pillows are made from beautifully soft 100% Japanese cotton in either rich indigo or olive green. Pillows feature a miniature shibori dot design and are reversible, sewn to show both sides of this unique fabric.
• Cover is sewn with clean knife-edge finishing and an invisible zipper.
• Removable cover is machine washable.
• Inserts are 10% Goose Down 90% Duck Feather in a premium cotton shell, designed to fill the cover to the corners.
• Each pillow is sold individually and includes one cover and one insert.
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: