This contemporary Jean Dubost Steak Knive Set demands attention wherever it's placed. The blades are coated with titanium, zirconium, and chromium, providing each blade with sleek black coloring. The blades are serrated and have a thickness of 1.2mm.
• We recommend washing your cutlery gently by hand under running hot water and wiping it off immediately after. However, most of products, apart from those with natural wood handles, are dishwasher safe.
• Avoid long washing cycles.
• Open the dishwasher as soon as the cycle is finished.
• Do not leave the knives in the dishwasher for several hours after washing cycle.
• After taking them out of the dishwasher and before putting them away, dry with a soft cloth.
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: