Tangency Watch drawing inspiration from Euclid’s Geometry. Much like the founder of the subject Euclid realized in ancient Greece, The Project Watches Tangency Black Stainless Steel & Leather Watch comes to life with the idea that any stable figure begins with a strong foundation.
• Tangency’s foundation is highlighted by light blue hour and minute hands.
• These hands are built upon by a circular second hand that rotates elliptically around the dial of the watch creating a playful sense of distortion.
• For the Tangency, the circular second hand flows naturally across the face of the watch.
• Tangency is designed by Joel Escolona and has a unisex 40mm size case.
• 5 ATM Black IP Stainless Steel
• Japanese Miyota Movement
• 40mm Diameter
• 20mm Black Leather Band
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Support Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: