An artisinal starter collection of white vessels that includes Sonoma Salt, three garnishing salts, and an olive oil bottle packaged in a gift box.
• Sonoma Sea Salt: This salt is naturally harvested by solar evaporation from the clean waters of the Pacific Ocean. Crisp, pure, and mellow in taste, the small crystals are free of additives.
• Sel de Guérande: This fleur de sel, French for "flower of salt," gets its name from the scent of violets that drift from the drying mounds of white crystals. Due to its delicate composition, its harvest has historically been entrusted to women only. Thus, it is often referred to as the greatest salt in the world.
• Peruvian Pink Salt: This beautiful blush-colored salt comes from the mystical rose quartz caves that line the Sacred Valley of the Incas. One of the healthiest salts in the world, it has been carefully hand-harvested for over 2,000 years by local Peruvian families.
• Cyprus Flake Salt: A delicate sea salt harvested off the coast of Cyprus, Greece which embodies the taste of the Mediterranean. Its unique pyramid shape is the result of a lengthy solar evaporation process—it can take up to two years for it to reach completion. Sprinkle it whole or crumble the delicate flakes between your fingers for the preferred texture.
• Olive Oil (15oz): In a 100-year old mill situated among the ancient groves of Andalusia, olives are hand-picked and pressed on the same day to ensure the utmost flavor and freshness. The cold, bright winters and hot, dry summers of the Southern Spanish region of Cordoba create prime conditions for producing olives of exceptional quality and a richer, smoother olive oil with a more golden hue than its Italian counterpart.
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it.
Our dedicated Support Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: