Hand-hammered from a single sheet of copper, this serving pan is endlessly versatile—use it for cooking on gas, glass, or electric stoves as well as baking in the oven. High-quality brass handles secured with pure copper rivets make it easy and safe to carry from the stove or oven directly to the table. A high rate of heat retention and heat tolerance up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230 degrees Celsius) makes this pan an effective piece of cookware and a beautiful serving dish for your dining table.
Please note that minor cosmetic imperfections may occur. Small imperfections are a natural part of the handmade process and lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece.
• 8.7" size: (W) 8.7” x (H) 2.1” (22cm x 5.3cm); 2.1qt. (2.0ltr.)
• 10.2" size: W) 10.2” x (H) 2.2” (26cm x 5.5cm); 3.1qt. (2.9ltr.)
• 11.8” size: (W) 11.8” x (H) 2.5” (30cm x 6.3cm); 4.7qt. (4.5ltr.)
• Copper thickness: 2.5 mm
• Non-reactive tin lining
• Heat tolerance: 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230 degrees Celsius)
• Comes with a blue Bottega Navarini cloth bag
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it. No questions asked.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: