Crafted by artisans in the Navarini workshop in Italy, this rounded copper frying pan comes complete with a lid and is ideal for high-heat frying and sautéing. The rounded shape makes working with utensils easy while the extra-long brass handle allows you to handle the pan safely and conveniently. 2.5-mm hand-hammered copper offers superior heat conductivity and strength. The interior is completely lined with non-reactive and renewable pure tin with a high heat tolerance of up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230 degrees Celsius).
Please note that minor cosmetic imperfections may occur. Small imperfections are a natural part of the handmade process and lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece. We only use 100% pure materials such as copper, brass, and tin for our products. The entire process is made by hand and we utilize the traditional method of fire-tinning.
• Size of 7.1" Pan = 7.1" W x 1.8” H (18cm x 4.5cm); 1.2qt. (1.2ltr.)
• Size of 8.7" Pan = 8.7" W x 2.1" H (22cm x 5.3cm); 2.1qt. (2.0ltr.)
• Size of 10.2" Pan = 10.2" W x 2.2" H (26cm x 5.5cm); 3.1qt. (2.9ltr.)
• 100% pure copper with tin lining, brass handles, and copper rivets
• Use on gas, electric, glass, or ceramic stoves
• Arrives packed in a blue Bottega Navarini cloth bag
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it. No questions asked.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: