You know the difference between a white wine glass and a red wine glass, but do you know the difference between beer glasses? Orrefors has developed three beer glasses made specifically to bring out the best in your beer. The Lager Glass brings out the brew's aroma and clear, bitter notes. The Pilsner Glass accomodates its creamy head, milder carbonation, and rich color. For full-bodied beers that are rich in flavor like stouts, opt for the Taster Glass.
• Crafted from crystal in Turkey
• Available in sets of four (Lager, Pilsner, or Taster) or a combo set of all three
• Lager size: 3.3 inches W x 7.8 inches H
• Pilsner size: 2.7 inches W x 8.5 inches H
• Taster size: 3.3 inches W x 6.6 inches H
AHAlife is committed to help you live a conscious and inspired life.
Many of the items you discover here are exclusive to AHAlife, which is what makes our community of designers and artisans so special.
If you find one of our products anywhere else for less than it's being sold on our site, we will match it. No questions asked.
Our dedicated Concierge Team is here to help. Reach out any time at: