Jovoy Paris is a perfume house founded by Blanche Arvoy in 1923. Four perfumes with animal-shaped bottles were launched for the brand of Jovoy. Blanche started a new house, the house of Corday a year later, which she named after Charlotte Codray, a participant in the French revolution. It ended its production in the beginning of the 1960es. The house of Jovoy was renewed by the new collection Les 7 Parfums Capitaux by Francois Henin now owner of the Paris boutique.
from Paris, France
High-end Parisian fragrances and candles.